Looking for the latest Windows USB 2 Driver for XP SP2

I have just installed Windows XP Professional with SP 2 on my computer. My
USB are only 1.1 , and I want to change them to USB 2. I was told to download
the latest drivers from Windows. Where can I find the latest driver for a USB
2. Can I install a later edition of Service Pack 2 even though I already have
SP on my computer. Would this upgrade the USB 1.1 drivers to a USB 2.
Is it possible to just find the Driver I require and download this by
itself.HOW
Thanks

The only way one can upgrade USB 1.1 hardware to USB 2
is to purchase and install USB 2 compliant hardware, such
as a USB 2 PCI card. Drivers alone cannot do this.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP