Hello, I am wondering how to either turn off the auto-fill option or delete
the words already stored. TO clarify what I am talking about, you know how
if you are on-line and you go to google and you are searching for something
and the site automatically suggests searches you previously did based on the
letters you type? I want to erase the searches that have already been done
on my computer so that they don't appear when someone uses my computer.
Thanks!

galen

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

In news:49CDC172-F8EC-40E9-8043-A71D594402AD@microsoft.com,
Janell <Janell@discussions.microsoft.com> had this to say:

> Hello, I am wondering how to either turn off the auto-fill option or
> delete the words already stored. TO clarify what I am talking about,
> you know how if you are on-line and you go to google and you are
> searching for something and the site automatically suggests searches
> you previously did based on the letters you type? I want to erase
> the searches that have already been done on my computer so that they
> don't appear when someone uses my computer. Thanks!

Open IE, click on tools, click on options, click on content tab, click on
auto-complete, delete the saved stuff or disable it.

Galen

without them."

Sherlock Holmes