Shakey

Distinguished
May 6, 2004

I recently cleared all my cookies. Now when I visit a certain site
http://cad.chp.ca.gov/ it opens to the Los Angeles area not the bay area as
it previously did. I would like to update the cookie or whatever to this
revert but have not had any luck.
How to do it please.
thanks

Jim

Go to control panel/ internet options/privacy and click on sites. You can
add remove sites whose cookies you want to keep.

"shakey" <shakey@sonic.net> wrote in message
>I recently cleared all my cookies. Now when I visit a certain site
>http://cad.chp.ca.gov/ it opens to the Los Angeles area not the bay area as
>it previously did. I would like to update the cookie or whatever to this
>revert but have not had any luck.
> How to do it please.
> thanks

Shakey

Distinguished
May 6, 2004

I believe you but it don't apply to my problem/question.
I have the cookie but its not correct cookie to open site as it previously
did.

"Jim" <kufgf@ujh.com> wrote in message
> Go to control panel/ internet options/privacy and click on sites. You can
> add remove sites whose cookies you want to keep.
>
> "shakey" <shakey@sonic.net> wrote in message
>>I recently cleared all my cookies. Now when I visit a certain site
>>http://cad.chp.ca.gov/ it opens to the Los Angeles area not the bay area
>>as it previously did. I would like to update the cookie or whatever to
>>this revert but have not had any luck.
>> How to do it please.
>> thanks

Jim

The site puts whatever cookie it wants on your computer, provided as I said,
you allow it. Delete your cookies again, empty internet cache and enter the
info that is identifying you to the site, ie your zip code or whatever.