Dell Dimension 2400 HDD adapter

Hi, I looked all over and I can't seem to find a HDD adapter, exactly
like the one i have in my system now, so I can add a second HDD. I may
not actually use the master and slave, but it's a pretty safe place to
at least store that extra drive. Anybody?

Thanks!
Mike

Here's one, but it's not cheap.
http://www.issue-resolved.com/
Do a find on this group, as this has been
discussed here several times.

<axipolti@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hi, I looked all over and I can't seem to find a HDD adapter, exactly
> like the one i have in my system now, so I can add a second HDD. I may
> not actually use the master and slave, but it's a pretty safe place to
> at least store that extra drive. Anybody?
>
> Thanks!
> Mike

Try Ebay. I bought a new one there and thought the price was reasonable.

Karl

"Pen" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
> Here's one, but it's not cheap.
> http://www.issue-resolved.com/
> Do a find on this group, as this has been
> discussed here several times.
>
> <axipolti@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> Hi, I looked all over and I can't seem to find a HDD adapter, exactly
>> like the one i have in my system now, so I can add a second HDD. I may
>> not actually use the master and slave, but it's a pretty safe place to
>> at least store that extra drive. Anybody?
>>
>> Thanks!
>> Mike

TRENDING THREADS