Halloween themed games?

Last response: in Deals
August 15, 2005 2:44:23 PM

Hi all,

In anticipation of my annual Halloween/anniversary bash this year, I
thought I'd add a monster themed game to my Jamma cocktail cabinet.
However, I don't know what titles might fit the bill since I grew up
with the namco classics, and then got hooked on the silver ball. We
have lots of kids over, and while the older ones play pinball, the
younger ones tend to like the video games.. (go figure).

I have a Ms Pac style cocktail cabinet with an 8 way joystick and two
buttons on either side with a standard Jamma harness.

I was thinking of either Ghosts n' Gobblins, or Ghouls n' Ghosts, but
it seems these are horizontal scrolling games.

Any suggestions for a good scary monster or other creepy themed games?
If so, who's got what for sale?

Thanks
Vinny

More about : halloween themed games

Anonymous
August 15, 2005 5:05:43 PM

Steve, Im looking for PCB's to pop into my existing cabinet. I'd love
a HOD game, but I think this one's gonna be difficult to adapt to a
vertically oriented cab without an optical gun no?

Vinny
Anonymous
August 15, 2005 9:28:27 PM

Splatterhouse
August 15, 2005 10:53:40 PM

People always forget ATAXX, Its creepy yet cool at the same time.

-isaac
Anonymous
August 15, 2005 10:54:31 PM

Mabey altered beast with a jamma adaptor. I bet you could get away
with the genesis version.
Anonymous
August 15, 2005 11:00:49 PM

House of the Dead

.... might upset a bunch of the parents though...

<gaboozo99@aol.com> wrote in message
> Hi all,
>
> In anticipation of my annual Halloween/anniversary bash this year, I
> thought I'd add a monster themed game to my Jamma cocktail cabinet.
> However, I don't know what titles might fit the bill since I grew up
> with the namco classics, and then got hooked on the silver ball. We
> have lots of kids over, and while the older ones play pinball, the
> younger ones tend to like the video games.. (go figure).
>
> I have a Ms Pac style cocktail cabinet with an 8 way joystick and two
> buttons on either side with a standard Jamma harness.
>
> I was thinking of either Ghosts n' Gobblins, or Ghouls n' Ghosts, but
> it seems these are horizontal scrolling games.
>
> Any suggestions for a good scary monster or other creepy themed games?
> If so, who's got what for sale?
>
> Thanks
> Vinny

August 15, 2005 11:31:11 PM

Ghostbusters!

or for a dedicated game, Golly Ghost!

"Steve Muccione" <home*DOT*muccione@verizon.net> wrote in message
> House of the Dead
>
> ... might upset a bunch of the parents though...
>
> <gaboozo99@aol.com> wrote in message
>> Hi all,
>>
>> In anticipation of my annual Halloween/anniversary bash this year, I
>> thought I'd add a monster themed game to my Jamma cocktail cabinet.
>> However, I don't know what titles might fit the bill since I grew up
>> with the namco classics, and then got hooked on the silver ball. We
>> have lots of kids over, and while the older ones play pinball, the
>> younger ones tend to like the video games.. (go figure).
>>
>> I have a Ms Pac style cocktail cabinet with an 8 way joystick and two
>> buttons on either side with a standard Jamma harness.
>>
>> I was thinking of either Ghosts n' Gobblins, or Ghouls n' Ghosts, but
>> it seems these are horizontal scrolling games.
>>
>> Any suggestions for a good scary monster or other creepy themed games?
>> If so, who's got what for sale?
>>
>> Thanks
>> Vinny

Anonymous
August 16, 2005 12:25:35 AM

Monster Bash.

<gaboozo99@aol.com> wrote in message
> Any suggestions for a good scary monster or other creepy themed games?
> If so, who's got what for sale?
>
> Thanks
> Vinny

Anonymous
August 16, 2005 4:43:50 AM

that's horizontal also.. he only has a vertical cab...

<caligallagher@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Splatterhouse

Anonymous
August 16, 2005 6:18:08 AM

umm.. that's a good idea... fairly holoweeney, easy to figure out for
newcomers and fun for a while...

"Vizilla" <izwalker@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Mabey altered beast with a jamma adaptor. I bet you could get away
> with the genesis version.

Anonymous
August 16, 2005 4:02:48 PM

Is Chiller Horizontal?