FS: Nice Defender in Colorado / Can Ship NAVL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi All,

I have a quite nice Defender available for sale in Northern Colorado.
Pick-up is welcome, and I can ship via NAVL. Palleting also available.
Works great! High-Res pictures available. Asking $700.

Ben

- Cabinet is in quite nice shape. Typical chips and some scratches, but
very nice overall.

- Beautiful, bright original WG 7200 monitor

- New exact-repro CPO from ArcadeShop

- New exact-repro bezel from ArcadeShop

- New control panel buttons

- New leather T-molding

- New cabinet casters

- Coin door is polished and has NOS coin insert plastics.

Whoops, make that the original WG 4900 monitor ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS