WTB: Working Frogger Logic Board--either style

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am in need of a working Frogger Logic board---either the large one board
style, or the smaller two board style...can Paypal instantly!! Let me
know!! Todd from TNT

Why don't you shoot a little business over to your competition at
quarterarcade. I think he had one listed on his site for $90.

Thanks!! Anthony at Quarterarcade is a great guy--we do alot of
business...but he's alot higher in price than us on his games!!