learning to cut and paste to a job application site.

hello can some tell me how to cut and paste.have xp. trying to do job appl.
and have been trying to move a resume from either.desktop,my photo. don't
laugh now i'm new with computers. scanned resume put in desktop folder. when
i'm on a job. appl. size i'm trying to learn how to move it to the spot on
the appl. spot. thanks for your help.
--
sports fan

Jim

Please see these found on a google search "how to cut and paste"
http://www.lollie.com/happy/cutandpaste.html
http://members.aol.com/jaynecg/private/copy.html