outlook express, help

cutiepie

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2005

I can't get into my e-mail, this always shows up:
There was a problem logging onto your mail server. Your Password was
rejected. Account: 'mail.charter.net', Server: 'mail.charter.net', Protocol:
POP3, Server Response: '-ERR invalid user name or password.', Port: 110,
Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC92
please help me!

It says your password is wrong. Have you contacted charter?

Tom
"cutiepie" <cutiepie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
|I can't get into my e-mail, this always shows up:
| There was a problem logging onto your mail server. Your Password was
| rejected. Account: 'mail.charter.net', Server: 'mail.charter.net',
Protocol:
| POP3, Server Response: '-ERR invalid user name or password.', Port: 110,
| Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC92
| please help me!

cutiepie

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2005

I have contacted charter. This helped. Thanks a bunch.