Geforce2 MX

G

OK you Geforce2 MX People. I am Going to go with the ATI Radeon LE with TV out. I stell am intrusted in Geforce2 MX
I can't find a Geforce2 MX card in the same price
range $86. to my door. I will overclock the Radeon LE to get
at least 183/183MHz. This is close to the Geforce2 MX and better color and sharper picture. If someone will refer me to a Geforce2 MX card that is in the same price range and is a good card. I will appreciate your advice.

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
I'll sell you a modified Hurcules MX Dual Video if you like, no wait, I'm using that to copy my DVD's to tape, no, wait, forget I said that-hey your not with the FBI are you?
Seriously, I do own a modified MX and a modified LE TVO. The LE lays the MX to waste, and at a slower clock speed (this MX will go a LONG ways). If you want my Radeon LE with custom oversized ramsinks, a 50mm fan, tested to 183/183, I can sell it to you for $100 plus $5 shipping. Why would you want a slightly used one? Because this one is VERIFIED overclockable, and includes all the cooling mods, a $20 value. Why don't I want it anymore? I have a really cool mod on the MX. Macro who? And I don't need fast 3D graphics-it's hooked to a TV.
Or, if you like, I have a nice GTS with oversized cooler I could sell you.

Video killed my Radio Card!

G

I just whont to thank all you for the good help.
I am most DEFIANTLY going with RADEON LE .
Supper card for the money.