Event ID: 1001
Date: 05/08/2005
Time: 14:53:27
User: N/A
Computer: COMPUTER
The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x1000007e
(0xc0000005, 0x804ece66, 0xfafaf708, 0xfafaf404). A dump was saved in:
C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini080505-01.dmp.

Hi

See if the following helps:

http://www.eventid.net/display.asp?eventid=1001&source=save+dump

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

"KevinGPO" <kevingpo@ukonline.co.uk> wrote in message
> Please see below of the Event System Log and also the attached mini dump.
> am using Windows XP SP2 on my Packard Bell P3 600MHz. Please please why do
> still get BSOD? I am fully up to date with patches and security. Please MS
> can you fit this bugcheck. Don't I have the right for bugless no BSOD?
> even
> with the latest windows for this old piece of hardware?
>
> Btw, Windows XP runs fine on my machine.
>
> -------------
>
> Event Type: Information
> Event Source: Save Dump
> Event Category: None
> Event ID: 1001
> Date: 05/08/2005
> Time: 14:53:27
> User: N/A
> Computer: COMPUTER
> The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x1000007e
> (0xc0000005, 0x804ece66, 0xfafaf708, 0xfafaf404). A dump was saved in:
> C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini080505-01.dmp.

I don't understand. It's all too technical for me. I didn't manage to attach
the minilog to this news postings.

But it can be read/seen at:

http://members.lycos.co.uk/kevingpo/nukedownloads/Mini080505-01.dmp