PNY Verto Geforce3

wurrmm

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2001
Does anyone know anything about PNYs Verto Geforce 3 card or anything about PNY or Verto. I like the price and the warrenty and want to get one.

G

I have one. A few other people have them as well. They seem to have the best feature set per price ratio of any card on the market. PNY is a quality company and everyone seems to like the card- I have seen no negative messages. No site has done any review of the cards. It appears to me PNY is trying to break into the market. Their ability to get memory at a far better deal then their competitors may be the reason for the price differnce. They are the only Gforce 3 producer who's main line business is mememory stick production. The card has good headsinks, fan and somebody overclocked to 225/501 and its rock stable(numbers from memory, but I think they are accurate). I have had no issues with mine at all- and from all I can tell it is a quality card. The life time warrenty also says a lot. I just wish a Tom's or Guru3d or Sharky's would review the card.