XP fax adds extra blank page

I have an Epson RX500 all-in-one. When I use the "copy to fax" in the Epson
Smart Panel, it sends the scan to XP's fax software. The fax preview shows
the page I scanned plus a blank page. It also faxes out the extra blank
page. Epson tech said it was XP, so I downloaded a trial version of another
fax software. This time the fax preview showed and faxed just one page as
it should.

Is there a setting somewhere in the XP fax software to take care of this?

Preston
1 answer Last reply
More about adds extra blank page

    Please visit the Fax experts in the Fax newsgroup:

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "Preston Andreas" wrote:

    | I have an Epson RX500 all-in-one. When I use the "copy to fax" in the Epson
    | Smart Panel, it sends the scan to XP's fax software. The fax preview shows
    | the page I scanned plus a blank page. It also faxes out the extra blank
    | page. Epson tech said it was XP, so I downloaded a trial version of another
    | fax software. This time the fax preview showed and faxed just one page as
    | it should.
    |
    | Is there a setting somewhere in the XP fax software to take care of this?
    |
    | Preston

Fax Windows XP Software