XP fax adds extra blank page

I have an Epson RX500 all-in-one. When I use the "copy to fax" in the Epson
Smart Panel, it sends the scan to XP's fax software. The fax preview shows
the page I scanned plus a blank page. It also faxes out the extra blank
page. Epson tech said it was XP, so I downloaded a trial version of another
fax software. This time the fax preview showed and faxed just one page as
it should.

Is there a setting somewhere in the XP fax software to take care of this?

Preston

Please visit the Fax experts in the Fax newsgroup:

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP