file and print sharing with WPA

I have a wired network consisting of a Win98 and an OS/2 computer
linked through a BESFP41 router, and linked to Comcast internet. Both
computers can share files and printers via simple Netbios (Netbeui),
and access the internet via tcpip. I recently bought a Dell Inspiron
laptop (win xp) with built in wireless and wired network support. I
have a WRT54G wireless router/access point. I have enabled WEP 10
digit security, and with that, the Dell can access the internet and
share files and printers with the wired network.

When I try to implement WPA/PSK, the laptop can still access the
internet, but it can no longer share files with the wired computers. I
noticed that 802.1x is automatically checked off in the advanced page
of the wireless setup, and I can't un-check it.

Is there any way I can enable wireless print and file sharing, as well
as internet access, while implementing WPA and PSK?
1 answer Last reply
More about file print sharing

    > I have a wired network consisting of a Win98 and an OS/2 computer

    Wow... OS/2! Talk about a die-hard! LOL :) I was one too, but gave in.
    :)

    -Frank

Wireless Internet Wireless Networking