Closed

FS: 15 classic arcade games (Seattle)

Hey all,

I'm afraid that the increasing time constraints in my life are forcing
me to take a weed-whacker to my hobbies, and since I have more than a
dozen of vids that have been in a garage untouched for more than two
years, I think it's time I gave these guys the heave-ho. It's sad, but
the loss is mine.

As I write this, the available games are:

Asteroids
Battlezone
Berzerk
Centipede
Donkey Kong
Galaga
Gravitar
Joust
Missile Command
Ms. Pac Man
Qix
Robotron: 2084
Space Duel
Stargate
Tron

All of these games used to work at one point, but after sitting in an
unheated garage for several years, about half of the games work fine,
while the other half have problems, from trivial to unknown. Get the
details, plus photos, plus a list of which games are still available at
this web page:

http://moreau.megarat.com/tmp/vids/

I'm happy to field questions, but please don't email be before checking
the web page first, to make sure your game of interest is still
available.

Cheers,
-sig
1 answer Last reply
More about classic arcade games seattle
  1. I am interested in all of the games please call me at 778 883 1451
    I will come by with my truck On monday.
    Martin
    Have any pictures?
    martinermer@shaw.ca

    Quote:

[...]

Classifieds Games Video Classic Hot Deals