Administrative Services and XP Pro SP2

I just upgraded a computer from XP home to XP Pro w SP2. Administrative
Tools does not show up in my program list.

Does anyone know why?

Sairy,

If the Administrative Tools folder itself is missing (not just the
shortcuts) in the Start Menu, you will need to enable any of these two
options under Taskbar and Start Menu options applet in the Control Panel:

Display on the All Programs menu
-or-
Display on the All Programs menu and the Start menu

--
Ramesh, Windows XP MVP
http://windowsxp.mvps.org