Processing Log?

I'm trying to identify a program that runs only when my screensaver is active.
The moment the screensaver turns on, the program starts and the moment the
screensaver turns off, the program stops. Is there a program that logs when
programs /services start and stop?

Try Process Explorer and Filemon utilities from Sysinternals.com.

--
Ramesh, Windows XP MVP
http://windowsxp.mvps.org

"Nobody Special" <dummy_addr@charter.net> wrote in message
> I'm trying to identify a program that runs only when my screensaver is
> active.
> The moment the screensaver turns on, the program starts and the moment the
> screensaver turns off, the program stops. Is there a program that logs
> when
> programs /services start and stop?

Thanks Ramesh. I really appreciate your help.
-=-=-
Try Process Explorer and Filemon utilities from Sysinternals.com.

--
Ramesh, Windows XP MVP
http://windowsxp.mvps.org

"Nobody Special" <dummy_addr@charter.net> wrote in message
> I'm trying to identify a program that runs only when my screensaver is
> active.
> The moment the screensaver turns on, the program starts and the moment the
> screensaver turns off, the program stops. Is there a program that logs
> when programs /services start and stop?

You're welcome :)