Help Internet Explorer Broken

Jon

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2003

When I run explorer I get the following dialogue titled "Microsoft Visual
C++ Runtime Library" "Runtime Error! <path to iexplore.exe> This application
has requested the runtime to terminate in an unusual way. please contact the
application's support team for more information."

FTP & News is about all I can get to! anyone have an FTP path to download
firefox or similar!

Thanks

Jon

To repair all system files, go to Start/Run, and type (or paste in): SFC /SCANNOW

--
Mark L. Ferguson