Java Hates me

August 6, 2005 10:31:20 AM

yea, cause geocities doesnt have a support staff, its a auto response
computer email thing that keeps telling me the same thing as the FAQ's
on its website. i email it back saying it didnt help and it sends me
the same ****ing link again, its no help.

and for your second comment, 'derrrr noo, i just thought all i had to
do was download it and not install it, i thought thats how u install
programs, derrrrr' what the **** do you think? yes i downloaded it and
i thought it was understood that after you download a program that your
going to follow it up by installing the god damn thing. god, i thought
you people were sopposed to be good with computers, but all you do is
respond by telling the person to do the most simplest things and think
ur hot ****. well ur not. as soon as someones problem ( Mine!!) is
more complicated than simply saying 'install it', you dont know what
else to say.

your all mad at me for what?
i mean really, look back and read what i said in the beginning and read
your stupid responses. any ****ing moron that knows how to turn a
compter on could have given those tips. but none of you could help me,
and you didnt give me any advice that sounds like it would come from
anyone who knows what they're doing with computers.

and so i get mad, which is understandably so. its like me saying im
being attacked by a bear and i want help and you all say to me 'have
you tried running from the bear?' what do u think i would have done,
try to reason with the bear by pleading with him?

your all stupid, and whenever you can come to realize that, you can
leave me a message and appologize for being an idiot, and maybe ill
forgive you

--
bradywurtz

More about : java hates

Anonymous
August 6, 2005 12:54:55 PM

bradywurtz wrote:
> yea, cause geocities doesnt have a support staff, its a auto response
> computer email thing that keeps telling me the same thing as the FAQ's
> on its website. i email it back saying it didnt help and it sends me
> the same ****ing link again, its no help.

That still doesn't explain how you could possibly have reached the
conclusion that a Windows newsgroup would be an appropriate place to
post such a completely irrelevant question, although it does indicate
that it's clearly time to find a new ISP. Have you even contacted Sun
to seek generic Java assistance?

> and for your second comment, 'derrrr noo, i just thought all i had to
> do was download it and not install it, i thought thats how u install
> programs, derrrrr' what the **** do you think? yes i downloaded it and
> i thought it was understood that after you download a program that your
> going to follow it up by installing the god damn thing.

From the tone of your post, your glaring inability to correctly handle
even simple English spelling, syntax, and sentence construction, the
fact that you'd picked such an obviously inappropriate place to post
your question, and the sort of question you asked, it wasn't at all
obvious that you'd know to that software needs installed after it's been
downloaded. In fact, what you said was "... so i downloaded Java. ....
is there some kinda option i need to change or something to get Java to
work on my computer?" This very question makes it appear that you
didn't know Java needed to be installed. And, anyway, if you had known
that, why wouldn't you have said that you had installed it?

> god, i thought
> you people were sopposed to be good with computers,

Some better than others of course... And there are some of us who
simply will not "Suffer fools gladly..."

> but all you do is
> respond by telling the person to do the most simplest things and think
> ur hot ****. well ur not. as soon as someones problem ( Mine!!) is
> more complicated than simply saying 'install it', you dont know what
> else to say.

Well, it's awfully hard working in a vacuum, as you've consistently
refuse to provide any relevant information. (Much as you've not sought
assistance in a relevant newsgroup.) What happens when you try to
install Java? What specific version of the JRE are you using? What
specific error messages do you get? What do your system event logs
report? What happens when you try to access the web site? Have you
made sure that you've configured your browser to the precise security
settings - to possibly include disabling any pop-up blockers - that the
site requires? What specific error messages do you get? What do your
system event logs report? What changes, if any, did you make to the
computer's hardware or software configuration immediately prior to the
onset of the problem? What specific troubleshooting steps have you
already taken, and what were the results of each?

No one can help if you don't provide at least a modicum of information.

Help us help you:
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

Otherwise, you might as well try here:

Psychic Friends Network
(800) 592-7827

..... Irrational ranting snipped...

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you:
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

both at once. - RAH
August 6, 2005 9:14:49 PM

So we're morons and don't know what we're doing with computers?
Sigh.......aren't you the one having problems with your computer? Not us.

Have a nice day and PLONK!

Snip Garbage--------------
!