W.T.S.Missile Command,Battlezone,Donkey Kong Junior.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

All games are in nice shape and play 100%let me know if your interested
and I will e-mail prices and pictures.These will be going on e-bay soon
if no one is interested.....Thanks....Dave

Where are you Dave?

"Dave" <arcades@peoplepc.com> wrote in message
> All games are in nice shape and play 100%let me know if your interested
> and I will e-mail prices and pictures.These will be going on e-bay soon
> if no one is interested.....Thanks....Dave

guinness

He usually puts Snohomish, Wa in his post titles.

tim (NH)
"G.E.O. Machine shop" <machshop@geoheat.com> wrote in message

> Where are you Dave?
>
> "Dave" <arcades@peoplepc.com> wrote in message
>> All games are in nice shape and play 100%let me know if your interested
>> and I will e-mail prices and pictures.These will be going on e-bay soon
>> if no one is interested.....Thanks....Dave

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

He's right Snohomish,Wa.I just put the Missile Command on e-bay allong
with the Battlezone so if you would like to see pictures you can check
it out there.