Sony Memory Stick Pro

i have just purchased a sony mem stick pro, thinking it would simply fit into
a usb port on my tosh lap top. But no! Its too large! I assumed that i would
be able to transfer files etc to and from my new toy. Can anyone advise
please. Thanks
--
Steve

"steve perry" <stevejperry@otmail.com> wrote in message
>i have just purchased a sony mem stick pro, thinking it would simply fit
>into
> a usb port on my tosh lap top. But no! Its too large! I assumed that i
> would
> be able to transfer files etc to and from my new toy. Can anyone advise
> please. Thanks
> --
> Steve

a.) Return the Memory Stick and purchase a USB Flash drive/key/stick. (all
names for the same thing)

b.) Buy a USB card reader that accepts Memory Stick Pro.

If you have no devices that require Memory Sticks option "a" seems the most
prudent.

I'm not an MVP a VIP nor do I have ESP.
I was just trying to help.
advice herein.
No warranty is expressed or implied.
Your mileage may vary.
See store for details. :)

Remove shoes to E-mail.

thank you for your reply, i agree a) is best option, just hope the net
supplier will agree!
--
Steve