FA: Crypt Killer PCB and guns Ending Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

larryc

Shameless plug time....

I have a Working Crypt Killer PCB ending tonight. Please read the listing
carefully as each of the guns included has an issue - as described. The
board itself is in great shape and I've never had a problem with it. The
reserve is set at $150. If anyone on the group buys it I'll throw in the
oversize Marquee for free.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6201741175&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

O.k. your shameless plug worked....I'll take the marquee, but I am
also interested in the working guns too!!!