linksys befsr11 and wap11

I have the linksys wireless router.. Does it diretly communicate with a
wap11 to bridge two wired networks or do I need 2 wap11's

In article <40aa3947$1_2@127.0.0.1>, Text <mas@mas.com> wrote:
:I have the linksys wireless router.. Does it diretly communicate with a
:wap11 to bridge two wired networks or do I need 2 wap11's

If I remember previous postings correctly, the WAP11 only talk to
WAP11, and not other devices. You could probably use a WET11 though:
it will talk to at least some Linksys wireless routers (e.g., I have
one talking to a BEFW11S4)
--
"The human genome is powerless in the face of chocolate."
-- Dr. Adam Drewnowski