Status
Not open for further replies.

larryc

I'm looking for a working (or cheap non-working) Space Invaders boardset and
a nice Space Invaders Glass Bezel (quality repro OK). Please e-mail me with
what you might have, and asking prices.

Larry C.
Franklin, WI

larry at hermitcreek dot com

mark

I might be picking up a S/I tomorrow that im probably going to part out.I'll
email you if it come's thru.

--

THANKS.MARK,
MARKLINE VENDING