WTB: Parts for SEGA: After Burner, Galaxy Force, Thunder B..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi everyone! im after parts & decals/artwork for the following SEGA games

R360
Hang-on
Thunder Blade
After Burner
G-Loc
Galaxy Force
Line of Fire
Out Run
Power Drift
Rail Chase
Space Harrier
Strike Fighter
Super Monaco GP
Enduro Racer

If you have anything at all for these machines let me know and i'll give you
the specific bits im after. Cheers.

Ciaran

I don't know where you're located, but I just listed a G-LOC sitdown in
Chicago. It's a fix-r-upper you could certainly strip for parts.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6203748878

Hans O in Chicago

On Wed, 24 Aug 2005 22:39:37 -0500, Hans O <p1001@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

>I don't know where you're located, but I just listed a G-LOC sitdown in
>Chicago. It's a fix-r-upper you could certainly strip for parts.

I'd guess he's in New Zealand..:)