After installing a few updates, I cannot logon to one of my machines. During
the boot an error window pops up with this:
"Windows Product Activation
A problem is preventing Windows from accurately checking the license for
this computer. Error Code: 0x800703e7"

I posted in the update group, and they told me to post here. Any ideas?
Thanks.

....Steve

326904 - Error Message The Product Key Used to Install Windows Is Invalid:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=326904

sp2 is no different from sp1 in this.

--
Mark L. Ferguson