Status
Not open for further replies.

agentjon

Distinguished
Jul 30, 2009
[citation][nom]skykaptain[/nom]I hope this ends up being better than Galaxies. Tried the 14-day trail, stopped after 6. I am excited for this![/citation]

Before or after the NEG?

lifelesspoet

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2009
[citation][nom]agentjon[/nom]Before or after the NEG?[/citation]
I believe they started the trials after the NEG introduction. SWG was my favorite mmorpg ever. The game system and design were incredible, that is if you could get over the bugs, the lag and unbalanced combat. We complained and they changed the game system twice but they never really fixed the problem, Just removed the fun creative system they built to clone world of warcraft(poorly).

Manos

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2009
Id love for this to work out but I know it will only survive according to the fans of the Star Wars series and only. Classes etc wont match and wont be able to even PvP properly except groupwise in the best case. Not great PvP and too unbalanced = dead MMO specially in my book.. I do wish it works out for them ofc and I wish it would for me too cause i just cant find a damn MMO to play thats worth no more. Im tired of going back to WoW and that wont happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.