mouseover hints are hidden behind taskbar

This is purely an aesthetic problem, but still very annoying. When
hovering with the cursor over the various items on the taskbar, the
yellow mouseover hints which pop up are partially hidden behind the
taskbar!

I tried changing the appearnce theme to "classic" but to no avail. I've
also scanned for viruses. My setup is XP Pro SP2. Any ideas?

--
CNSZU

CNSZU thought and wrote:

> This is purely an aesthetic problem, but still very annoying. When
> hovering with the cursor over the various items on the taskbar, the
> yellow mouseover hints which pop up are partially hidden behind the
> taskbar!
>
> I tried changing the appearnce theme to "classic" but to no avail. I've
> also scanned for viruses. My setup is XP Pro SP2. Any ideas?

A known bug, log off then log in.

--
William