Windows Picture and Fax Viewer

August 7, 2005 1:39:19 AM

All of a sudden, I am not able to view image files on desktop. When I
double click on the image, it seems as if it is opening in Windows
Picture and Fax Viewer and then instantly closing. I am able to view
images with Windows Picture and Fax viewer when the images are in
folders. However, When the images are on desktop i am not able to view
them through preview...I am able to view images with other apps...very
frustrating???

Does anyone know what is going on and how to fix this?

I thought I might have a virus or etc on my computer...I have Trend
Micro and Registry Mechanic and they aren't detecting anything...

Any help would be much appreciated! :confused:

--
gkool
Anonymous

To repair all system files, go to Start/Run, and type (or paste in): SFC /SCANNOW

--
Mark L. Ferguson

!