Status
Not open for further replies.

Looking for the Power supply box that sits onthe bottom of these.
Anyone got one for sale?

Mrcorp@yahoo.com

Never hurts to try www.neo-geo.com

Matt

"mrcorp" <mrcorp@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Looking for the Power supply box that sits onthe bottom of these.
> Anyone got one for sale?
>
> Mrcorp@yahoo.com

Neo-geo's are just jamma cabs so you should be able to use any old
switcher...

"mrcorp" <mrcorp@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Looking for the Power supply box that sits onthe bottom of these.
> Anyone got one for sale?
>
> Mrcorp@yahoo.com

You can definately use any switcher for it... I have two of them...

--
AF