Closed

WTB: Neo Geo 4 slot power supply

Looking for the Power supply box that sits onthe bottom of these.
Anyone got one for sale?

Mrcorp@yahoo.com
3 answers Last reply
More about slot power supply

    Never hurts to try www.neo-geo.com

    Matt

    "mrcorp" <mrcorp@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Looking for the Power supply box that sits onthe bottom of these.
    > Anyone got one for sale?
    >
    > Mrcorp@yahoo.com

  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    Neo-geo's are just jamma cabs so you should be able to use any old
    switcher...

    "mrcorp" <mrcorp@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Looking for the Power supply box that sits onthe bottom of these.
    > Anyone got one for sale?
    >
    > Mrcorp@yahoo.com

  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    You can definately use any switcher for it... I have two of them...

    --
    AF

    "Steve Muccione" <home*DOT*muccione@verizon.net> wrote in message
    > Neo-geo's are just jamma cabs so you should be able to use any old
    > switcher...
    >
    > "mrcorp" <mrcorp@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > > Looking for the Power supply box that sits onthe bottom of these.
    > > Anyone got one for sale?
    > >
    > > Mrcorp@yahoo.com

Classifieds Games Power Supplies Video Hot Deals