I have a problem with my computer that affects it's performance. Whenever
windows boots, a process of iexplore.exe "internet explorer" starts up and
runs in the background. This process consistently uses 100% of my CPU
avaliability, slowing down all other processes. Also, all pages that i visit
using internet explorer seem to be redirected through "adfarm.mediaplex.com"
and "getfound.com" both of which display advertisements during my browsing. I
have the latest version of microsoft antispyware installed and i keep it
updated. I am not sure of what else you need in order to help me so i will
gladly supply you with any resources you need. thanks for taking your time
to listen to me and if you can, thank you for helping.

Download Spybot and run it:

Don't forget to use the Immunize after the scan.

"Reinier" <Reinier@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have a problem with my computer that affects it's performance. Whenever
> windows boots, a process of iexplore.exe "internet explorer" starts up and
> runs in the background. This process consistently uses 100% of my CPU
> avaliability, slowing down all other processes. Also, all pages that i
> visit
> using internet explorer seem to be redirected through
> "adfarm.mediaplex.com"
> and "getfound.com" both of which display advertisements during my
> browsing. I
> have the latest version of microsoft antispyware installed and i keep it
> updated. I am not sure of what else you need in order to help me so i will
> gladly supply you with any resources you need. thanks for taking your
> time
> to listen to me and if you can, thank you for helping.

Download, install, update and run all of the following.

Spybot search and destroy
http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/spybotsd14.exe

Ewido Security Suite Trial version

a copy of the log file and cut and paste it back here to this group so that
I can analyze it.

HijackThis