Error messages when searching

beans

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2001

When I type in a search engine, google.com for example, and then type any
word, I get an error message saying, "Error Page Assistant". What is the
problem?

This is not my computer with Windows XP, I am trying to fix it for a friend.
Any help would be appreciated.

MS Antispy software, and FAQ - Download MS anti-spyware beta :
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=321cd7a2-6a57-4c57-a8bd-dbf62eda9671&displaylang=en and read the FAQ -

Use the "Advanced Tool" in the antispy app to run the "Browser Hijack" feature.

--
Mark L. Ferguson