Double clicking to open a folder

August 6, 2005 11:59:04 PM

Can anyone tell me how to change my setting for clicking to open a
folder for my home computer. When I dbl click with left mouse button It goes
to the search screen. I have to right click and choose "open".
On my computer at work when I left click a folder it will open and
right click a folder the "open option is on top of the list and on my home
computer the "search " option is on top
--
DJ
Anonymous

DJ thought and wrote:

> Can anyone tell me how to change my setting for clicking to open a
> folder for my home computer. When I dbl click with left mouse button It
> goes to the search screen. I have to right click and choose "open".
> On my computer at work when I left click a folder it will open and
> right click a folder the "open option is on top of the list and on my home
> computer the "search " option is on top

Search Companion Starts if you double-click a folder
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=321186

--
William
!