Double clicking to open a folder

Can anyone tell me how to change my setting for clicking to open a
folder for my home computer. When I dbl click with left mouse button It goes
to the search screen. I have to right click and choose "open".
On my computer at work when I left click a folder it will open and
right click a folder the "open option is on top of the list and on my home
computer the "search " option is on top
--
DJ
1 answer Last reply

    DJ thought and wrote:

    > Can anyone tell me how to change my setting for clicking to open a
    > folder for my home computer. When I dbl click with left mouse button It
    > goes to the search screen. I have to right click and choose "open".
    > On my computer at work when I left click a folder it will open and
    > right click a folder the "open option is on top of the list and on my home
    > computer the "search " option is on top

    Search Companion Starts if you double-click a folder
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=321186

    --
    William

Computers Microsoft Windows XP