Firmware update for WaveLAN PC Card?

DaveC

Distinguished
May 8, 2004
Archived from groups: comp.sys.mac.comm,comp.sys.mac.hardware.misc,comp.sys.mac.portables,comp.sys.mac.system,alt.internet.wireless (More info?)

I've got a Lucent WaveLAN Silver 802.11b wireless PC card. I want to upgrade
its firmware to the latest available.

Where can I find the latest firmware? (Lucent's Orinoco.com site is dead, as
is wavelan.com. Proxim's is nearly un-navigable; they seem to take pleasure
in hiding Mac software on their site.)

Ideas?

Thanks,
--
DaveC
me@privacy.net

Archived from groups: comp.sys.mac.comm,comp.sys.mac.hardware.misc,comp.sys.mac.portables,comp.sys.mac.system,alt.internet.wireless (More info?)

IOExperts has a driver that works quite well with my wavelan card:
<http://www.ioxperts.com/80211b_X.html>