Best place to buy cap kits?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have been out of the hobby for five years now and have lost all my
catalogues , distributor lists etc. Im needing cap kits for ms pac cocktail,
pac man cocktail, centipede, scramble, and asteroids. all are original cabs
and monitors. thanks for any leads
danno

Zanen Electronics
5023 52nd Street
Lubbock, TX 7914
Phone: 806 793 6337
Fax: 806 793 9136

bob roberts... you'll have to wait until the huricane blows by though..

"The Western Hills" <dannosgizmos@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I have been out of the hobby for five years now and have lost all my
>catalogues , distributor lists etc. Im needing cap kits for ms pac
>cocktail, pac man cocktail, centipede, scramble, and asteroids. all are
>original cabs and monitors. thanks for any leads
> danno

Danno,

I think the quickest option would be Centsible Amusements. They have online
ordering here:

http://www.centsibleamusements.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWCATS&Category=224

904-641-3229

They take paypal and credit cards so they can get them in the mail quickly.
Tell them you're a newsgroup member and they may even give you a discount
..I've been getting stuff from them for years now and I always get good
service.

Mark Hooks