Drive E: not showing up after dvd install

I just installed a DVD, put it as master changed my cd drive to slave and
changed cd todrive E: my DVD took drive D: but now E dosn't come up in my
explorer how do i get all of my drives to show up in the explorer window?
1 answer Last reply
More about drive showing install

    Hi Dave,

    See if this helps:
    http://aumha.org/win5/a/xpcd.htm

    Under section 8 - Problems - there is a link to a patch that often resolves
    this problem

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    >I just installed a DVD, put it as master changed my cd drive to slave and
    > changed cd todrive E: my DVD took drive D: but now E dosn't come up in my
    > explorer how do i get all of my drives to show up in the explorer window?

DVD Explorer Windows XP