Closed

FS: Asteroids Deluxe working $300

Decent condition, complete with manual, could use a new mirror as the top of
it was broken off (still playable). Located in Springfield MA $300

tom@coinitup.com
2 answers Last reply
More about asteroids deluxe working

    I have a mirror available should someone buy this machine. I am in
    Largo , Florida and can ship.

    Todd
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    Anyone interested in the mirror it is $30 plus shipping.

    Todd

Classifieds Games Video Mirror Hot Deals