WTT: Neo-Geo MVS Driftout Cart for Zupapa & Tomaday Carts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi Group -

I know I'm gonna regret this, but here goes -

I would like to trade my 100% working Neo Driftout MVS cart ($100-$150
according to the Neo-Geo site - http://www.neo-geo.com/mvs/mvs.html )
for your Zupapa ($40-$60) and Capt Tomaday ($40-$65) MVS carts. They
must be 100% working.

I do not care about labels or original carts, as long as they are fully
working (my kids are players not collectors).

Let me know . . .

Thanks,
Barry Schiffer
--
Please visit my gameroom:
http://home.comcast.net/~barry5327/

Driftout is good fun and still fetches a decent penny these days on eBay.
Tempted to sell mine but I like keeping a variety of games for my MVS.

Matt