Closed

FS: Control panels and boardsets

Cleaning up my extra parts and I have a few control panels available for
sale:

Zaxxon - stripped and ready for new overlay, includes complete control panel
wiring harness and buttons, also includes NOS flightstick rebuild kit
($45.00 value). $75.00/shipped.

PacMan - metal was sandblasted and powdercoated, includes complete wiring
harness and nice original joystick. New white buttons and NOS Overlay
($20.00 value) also included. $75.00/shipped. The CP strike set is not
included (unless I can find them). They are available at Mikesarcade.com
for $5.00.

QBert - metal was sandblasted and powdercoated. New Overlay was installed.
Includes complete control panel wiring harness, original buttons and
joystick. $75.00/shipped.

RoadBlasters - complete, but the thumb buttons were cut off (included) for a
sale that fell through. $35.00/shipped

Stargate - complete, needs new overlay which is included ($40.00 value) but
not applied (from Arcadeshop) - $65.00/shipped

Other items I have available:

Arcadeshop repro Dig Dug CPO $25.00/shipped
Working Zaxxon PCB - $40.00/shipped
New/unused 19VLUP22 Tube (for WG6100) - $165.00/shipped
Joust 2:Survival of the Fittest boardset and jammatized wiring harness -
$225/shipped

Larry C.
Franklin, WI

larry at hermitcreek dot com
1 answer Last reply
More about control panels boardsets

    Dig Dug CPO is sold.

    "LarryC" <larry@donspam.hermitcreek.com> wrote in message
    > Cleaning up my extra parts and I have a few control panels available for
    > sale:
    >
    > Zaxxon - stripped and ready for new overlay, includes complete control
    > panel wiring harness and buttons, also includes NOS flightstick rebuild
    > kit ($45.00 value). $75.00/shipped.
    >
    > PacMan - metal was sandblasted and powdercoated, includes complete wiring
    > harness and nice original joystick. New white buttons and NOS Overlay
    > ($20.00 value) also included. $75.00/shipped. The CP strike set is not
    > included (unless I can find them). They are available at Mikesarcade.com
    > for $5.00.
    >
    > QBert - metal was sandblasted and powdercoated. New Overlay was
    > installed. Includes complete control panel wiring harness, original
    > buttons and joystick. $75.00/shipped.
    >
    > RoadBlasters - complete, but the thumb buttons were cut off (included) for
    > a sale that fell through. $35.00/shipped
    >
    > Stargate - complete, needs new overlay which is included ($40.00 value)
    > but not applied (from Arcadeshop) - $65.00/shipped
    >

    > Other items I have available:
    >
    > Arcadeshop repro Dig Dug CPO $25.00/shipped
    > Working Zaxxon PCB - $40.00/shipped
    > New/unused 19VLUP22 Tube (for WG6100) - $165.00/shipped
    > Joust 2:Survival of the Fittest boardset and jammatized wiring harness -
    > $225/shipped
    >
    > Larry C.
    > Franklin, WI
    >
    > larry at hermitcreek dot com