FS: Control panels and boardsets

Last response: in Deals
Share
August 31, 2005 6:53:23 PM

Cleaning up my extra parts and I have a few control panels available for
sale:

Zaxxon - stripped and ready for new overlay, includes complete control panel
wiring harness and buttons, also includes NOS flightstick rebuild kit
($45.00 value). $75.00/shipped.

PacMan - metal was sandblasted and powdercoated, includes complete wiring
harness and nice original joystick. New white buttons and NOS Overlay
($20.00 value) also included. $75.00/shipped. The CP strike set is not
included (unless I can find them). They are available at Mikesarcade.com
for $5.00.

QBert - metal was sandblasted and powdercoated. New Overlay was installed.
Includes complete control panel wiring harness, original buttons and
joystick. $75.00/shipped.

RoadBlasters - complete, but the thumb buttons were cut off (included) for a
sale that fell through. $35.00/shipped

Stargate - complete, needs new overlay which is included ($40.00 value) but
not applied (from Arcadeshop) - $65.00/shipped

Other items I have available:

Arcadeshop repro Dig Dug CPO $25.00/shipped
Working Zaxxon PCB - $40.00/shipped
New/unused 19VLUP22 Tube (for WG6100) - $165.00/shipped
Joust 2:Survival of the Fittest boardset and jammatized wiring harness -
$225/shipped

Larry C.
Franklin, WI

larry at hermitcreek dot com