maximizing e-mail

Deleted member k

Whenever I click icon on the e-mail, it does not maximize. When I click the
max icon, it will maximize. However, the next time I open the e-mail, again
it does not maximize. Does anyone have any suggestions? I tried signing in
and out with it maximized. I tried maximize with the mouse and then holding
down the ctrl key while closing it out with the x.

Thanks for any assistance

Hi

Drag the window to the size you want it - don't use Maximise - then close
that window via File>Close.

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

"k" <k@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Whenever I click icon on the e-mail, it does not maximize. When I click
> the
> max icon, it will maximize. However, the next time I open the e-mail,
> again
> it does not maximize. Does anyone have any suggestions? I tried signing
> in
> and out with it maximized. I tried maximize with the mouse and then
> holding
> down the ctrl key while closing it out with the x.
>
> Thanks for any assistance

Deleted member k

Thanks for your assistance. I tried your suggestion, however, it only stays
at the maximum size until I closed internet explorer. When I open internet
explorer and then click on the mail icon, it still is at the 50% level. Any
other suggestion would be appreciated.

Thank you

"Will Denny" wrote:

> Hi
>
> Drag the window to the size you want it - don't use Maximise - then close
> that window via File>Close.
>
> --
>
> Will Denny
> MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
> Please reply to the News Groups
>

> "k" <k@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Whenever I click icon on the e-mail, it does not maximize. When I click
> > the
> > max icon, it will maximize. However, the next time I open the e-mail,
> > again
> > it does not maximize. Does anyone have any suggestions? I tried signing
> > in
> > and out with it maximized. I tried maximize with the mouse and then
> > holding
> > down the ctrl key while closing it out with the x.
> >
> > Thanks for any assistance
> > --

Deleted member k

Will Denny,

Just a note to thank you for the information. I followed your suggestion
and it worked on the third try.

Thanks again,