I am having problems with my customize Windows XP system.Wheneve i move the
mouse internet explorer automatically quits and the mouse will move
automatically on it's own and will star other progams on it's own including
the Stat menu.I have ran Morton 2005 and it does not dectect and viruses.I
also have Microsoft Anti Spyware, Spybot and Adaware and they don't detect
anything.But when all this happens the CPU gets alot of usage at once and
then it will go back to normal. Does anyone know what the problem is?
--
Brian

You probably have two pointing devices installed. Disable the unused one in device manager.

--
Mark L. Ferguson
"Brian Tonkinson" <BrianTonkinson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am having problems with my customize Windows XP system.Wheneve i move the
> mouse internet explorer automatically quits and the mouse will move
> automatically on it's own and will star other progams on it's own including
> the Stat menu.I have ran Morton 2005 and it does not dectect and viruses.I
> also have Microsoft Anti Spyware, Spybot and Adaware and they don't detect
> anything.But when all this happens the CPU gets alot of usage at once and
> then it will go back to normal. Does anyone know what the problem is?
> --
> Brian

I have only one pointer installed and it is still doing it,then it will stop
then back again
Thanks Brian
--
Brian