Up times on Wireless Routers

Hello,
I was just wondering if I could get a few people's up times that their
router has been working without rebooting it ? I have a USR8054 and am
hoping it will last a while after hearing about other people's problems with
the USR models. I know the Linksys models work well and may go with one of
those.

Thanks in advance,
JH

I have Draytek Vigor 2600We, installed last May, never touched since.
Regards,
Martin

Del

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2001

I have a Linksys Wireless AP that has been installed fro nearly two
years. The only time I have had to "reboot" the AP was when I powered
it down to move it to another power source (plug strip).

Del

On Wed, 19 May 2004 00:27:07 GMT, "JHJ" <housej55@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Hello,
>I was just wondering if I could get a few people's up times that their
>router has been working without rebooting it ? I have a USR8054 and am
>hoping it will last a while after hearing about other people's problems with
>the USR models. I know the Linksys models work well and may go with one of
>those.
>
>Thanks in advance,
>JH

Regards,
Del
N8OFP

Lac

Distinguished
May 20, 2004

JHJ wrote:

> Hello,
> I was just wondering if I could get a few people's up times that their
> router has been working without rebooting it ? I have a USR8054 and am
> hoping it will last a while after hearing about other people's problems with
> the USR models. I know the Linksys models work well and may go with one of
> those.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> JH

ZyXEL ZyAir B-2000 here. Up from December 2003. Also built in
dyndns.org client works flawlessly (and my ISP changes my IP quite
frequently)

-L

I have a senao AP3 and have not had to reboot it in 6 months. It works
approx 500 feet away from my house too!
Check it out, I bought mine from this web site, but you can find them
cheaper if you look. Pricewatch.com ebay, etc..
http://www.aerialix.com/

- Mike

"JHJ" <housej55@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
> I was just wondering if I could get a few people's up times that their
> router has been working without rebooting it ? I have a USR8054 and am
> hoping it will last a while after hearing about other people's problems
with
> the USR models. I know the Linksys models work well and may go with one of
> those.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> JH

---

Tony

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2001

I have the 3COM 3CRWE553G72 and it has been running flawlessly for about 3
months.
It has never needed to be rebooted.
I got it after my second USR 8054 kept locking up, just like the first one
that was replaced by USR.
I decided to cut my looses and got the 3COM.
The 3COM works great, the USR did not.

Tony

"JHJ" <housej55@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
> I was just wondering if I could get a few people's up times that their
> router has been working without rebooting it ? I have a USR8054 and am
> hoping it will last a while after hearing about other people's problems
with
> the USR models. I know the Linksys models work well and may go with one of
> those.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> JH

Tony

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2001

Correction, the 3COM is the 3CRWE554G72.
Sorry about the typo

Tony