James

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I have sold my pc with Windows XP Pro, the deal in the sell is to have a
clean HD no operating system at all. How can I wipe out the HD like using
fdisk, since this does not work on xp.

James

Hi,

Go to the web site of the drive manufacturer, download a zero write utility.
If they don't have one, there are plenty available on the 'net.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone