Help Cleaning up Hard Drive

I have sold my pc with Windows XP Pro, the deal in the sell is to have a
clean HD no operating system at all. How can I wipe out the HD like using
fdisk, since this does not work on xp.

James
1 answer Last reply
More about help cleaning hard drive

    Hi,

    Go to the web site of the drive manufacturer, download a zero write utility.
    If they don't have one, there are plenty available on the 'net.

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    "James" <James@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have sold my pc with Windows XP Pro, the deal in the sell is to have a
    > clean HD no operating system at all. How can I wipe out the HD like using
    > fdisk, since this does not work on xp.
    >
    > James

Hard Drives HD Windows XP