WTB Missile Command cardboard bezel

Status
Not open for further replies.

I currently have a black plastic one & would like to go original.

I just ordered a cardboard bezel from arcadeshop. for centipede. i will
let you know how it is.. The guy said it meets atari specs all the way.
high quality he speaks.. should have it by next wednsday.

Thanks, I had thought of painting that one black. My only concern is
the orientation of the monitor is vertical on Centipede and horizontal
on Missile Command. Please let me know. I have a Centipede, and I think
I remember that the bezel has only 1 way that it fits because it's a
bit "thinner" on one side.
Dave.

All i can say is omg. its mint, its high quality, and it fits
perfectly. looks like it came right off the atari factory from 1982..
get it. got it today earlier then expected. the centipede art also is
perfect.

www.arcadeshop.com call em up, good guys.

Where did you get it from again?

On 6 Sep 2005 15:45:05 -0700, "Arcade_Spirit (Chad Entringer)"
<arkenstone3@earthlink.net> wrote:

>All i can say is omg. its mint, its high quality, and it fits
>perfectly. looks like it came right off the atari factory from 1982..
>get it. got it today earlier then expected. the centipede art also is
>perfect.

You got that right. Steven is awesome.

On 6 Sep 2005 20:51:26 -0700, "Arcade_Spirit (Chad Entringer)"