External antenna with stronger front-to-back gain?

Would like to improve distance reception without sacrificing side areas, too
much. Is there a good high-gain antenna to be used with an AP that is "bi
directional", more of a "figure-8" pattern, rather than having its maximum
gain in just one direction?

URLs where possible are appreciated.

Thanks,
--
DaveC
me@privacy.net

    http://kb.efficient.com/display/1/articleDirect/index.asp?aid=45955&r=0.8742945
    Siemens SpeadStream flat panel seems to work equally well front and back
    sides here.
    Not a fantastic boost, but very definetaly noticable. Best dang little
    antenna I've tried (for $2 and change), although the only other antenna I've
    used has been hyperlinks magnetic base omni range extender, which doesnt do
    much except allows for better placement.

Wireless Internet Wireless Networking