blocked program

Hello, not sure I'm posting this in the right spot, but here goes...My sister
has a program on her computer that I want, but we've lost the original CD (no
backup). She has no CD burner so I just tried to email it to myself from her
computer(she's running windows 98 and I have xp home). When I opened the
email on my computer it said the program is potentially dangerous and has
been permanently blocked from my computer - does this mean her computer has a
virus or is it just a security thing on my end? Thanks,
CR

dl

1) unless its a v.simple program simply running the exe file is unlikely too
work, as a program installation process is likey to copy files to various
places on the system
2) Many win9* apps will not run, at all/correctly, on a winnt based sys -
the two o/s are entirely different
3) Its a security issue/option in OE