complete space harrier u/r in Vancouver BC with issues..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Got it and was going to mame it but no time, offers on complete unit..needs
new t-molding and boardset has graphics issues - it displays text but no
landscape/characters - plays otherwise (I was told maybe it needs new
multiplexers..)

Disasembled it, repainted the lower half (pedestal) black and rebuilt/replaced
the lower white appliques out of high quality 5/8 plywood painted many,many,
many coats of white enamel. put it mostly back together, Have a couple pics if
you need to see it..

offers? questions??

will be willing to part if no offers to take the whole thing after a week..

I will take the joystick if you part it out. Thanks Ted