Not a Valid Win32 application????

I have downloaded an application from the internet and tried to run the setup
however the program keeps giving me tis message: "Not a valid Win32
application". What is the matter? I have removed it and downloaded it again
and it still doesn't help. How can i overcome this problem to install it?
3 answers Last reply
More about valid win32 application

    Before you downloaded the program again, did you clear out your temporary
    internet files etc?

    "latrishas24" wrote:

    > I have downloaded an application from the internet and tried to run the setup
    > however the program keeps giving me tis message: "Not a valid Win32
    > application". What is the matter? I have removed it and downloaded it again
    > and it still doesn't help. How can i overcome this problem to install it?

    No. I did not know that i was supposed to do that. What else is required for
    me to fix this problem? Thank you for answering this post!

    "TaurArian [MVP]" wrote:

    > Before you downloaded the program again, did you clear out your temporary
    > internet files etc?
    >
    > "latrishas24" wrote:
    >
    > > I have downloaded an application from the internet and tried to run the setup
    > > however the program keeps giving me tis message: "Not a valid Win32
    > > application". What is the matter? I have removed it and downloaded it again
    > > and it still doesn't help. How can i overcome this problem to install it?

    Once you clear the Temporary Internet files, then try and download the file
    again.

    "latrishas24" wrote:

    > No. I did not know that i was supposed to do that. What else is required for
    > me to fix this problem? Thank you for answering this post!
    >
    > "TaurArian [MVP]" wrote:
    >
    > > Before you downloaded the program again, did you clear out your temporary
    > > internet files etc?
    > >
    > > "latrishas24" wrote:
    > >
    > > > I have downloaded an application from the internet and tried to run the setup
    > > > however the program keeps giving me tis message: "Not a valid Win32
    > > > application". What is the matter? I have removed it and downloaded it again
    > > > and it still doesn't help. How can i overcome this problem to install it?

Win32 Microsoft Windows XP