Not a Valid Win32 application????

August 7, 2005 8:30:01 PM

I have downloaded an application from the internet and tried to run the setup
however the program keeps giving me tis message: "Not a valid Win32
application". What is the matter? I have removed it and downloaded it again
and it still doesn't help. How can i overcome this problem to install it?
Anonymous
August 8, 2005 12:36:43 AM

Before you downloaded the program again, did you clear out your temporary
internet files etc?

"latrishas24" wrote:

> I have downloaded an application from the internet and tried to run the setup
> however the program keeps giving me tis message: "Not a valid Win32
> application". What is the matter? I have removed it and downloaded it again
> and it still doesn't help. How can i overcome this problem to install it?
Anonymous
August 9, 2005 9:03:02 PM

No. I did not know that i was supposed to do that. What else is required for
me to fix this problem? Thank you for answering this post!

"TaurArian [MVP]" wrote:

> Before you downloaded the program again, did you clear out your temporary
> internet files etc?
>
> "latrishas24" wrote:
>
> > I have downloaded an application from the internet and tried to run the setup
> > however the program keeps giving me tis message: "Not a valid Win32
> > application". What is the matter? I have removed it and downloaded it again
> > and it still doesn't help. How can i overcome this problem to install it?
Anonymous
August 10, 2005 12:39:55 AM

Once you clear the Temporary Internet files, then try and download the file
again.

!