password: PLEASE PLEASE help me.

Jessica

so, when you're typing in a password for the first time, windows offers to
remember it for you. i don't want to do that, but i accidentally clicked on
it and now my VERY IMPORTANT passwords are saved on my laptop and i don't
know how to un-save them. please help!
--
jess

galen

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

In news:4721DD89-35D7-4912-B20B-DEA8A46E9DAF@microsoft.com,
Jessica <Jessica@discussions.microsoft.com> had this to say:

> so, when you're typing in a password for the first time, windows
> offers to remember it for you. i don't want to do that, but i
> accidentally clicked on it and now my VERY IMPORTANT passwords are
> saved on my laptop and i don't know how to un-save them. please help!

Open IE, click tools, options, content, auto-complete, delete them and
disable the feature.

Galen

without them."

Sherlock Holmes

Launch Internet Explorer and from the Toolbar select:
Tools > Internet Options > Content > AutoComplete.
Then click on "Clear Passwords".

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP