Screen not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris_18

Honorable
Feb 4, 2013
Hi.

I have Hp g62 notebook pc. windows 7
i dont know what happen with my notebook screen, hen i turn on it running well, first its show windows error recovery and i chose "start windows normaly" then its shows windows logo starting windows.... but after that the screen turn blank and the fan or mecine quite but i still can hear voice about when windows enter normaly. please what the issue?
*i did remove battery and press 30 second... but still not help.
help please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

badam

Honorable
Jul 6, 2012
It may not be the issue but once or twice it happened with me where I must have mistakenly pressed the projector buttons. On the keyboard there should be a fn key (next to the alt key) hold down that and I believe its f3 or f4 on my laptop, the icon will be a square with and arrow pointing out. Try pressing it a couple times and see if the screen comes on, or if possible hook an external monitor to the laptop to try diagnosing it.

chris_18

Honorable
Feb 4, 2013
Hallo

I try external monitor but still not working, the notebook it self working properly...
i can hear voice when windows enter the program.
only after windows starting, windows logo u can still see it, but after that u only can hear and screen blank.

@badam, i did try press like what u said but still not working :(

Hi :)

If an external screen is not working its probably the graphics chip gone...laptop repair shops for diagnosis...

All the best Brett :)

chris_18

Honorable
Feb 4, 2013
Hi all thank you for repply

Finally i decide to open the cover of Ram and Hard Disk, i change Ram 1 to the second place and second place i put in the first place.
and i diconected the hard disk and i put back, and also i think i disconected small square (i think 3x3) that i saw in you tube. after all i conected and put back everything.
and i turn on my notebook and run recovery.... thanks God everythink work well like i bough new notebook....

Thank you for ur time to read and reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.